(1) The competition is open to entries from schools located in the United Kingdom. Work produced in the summer term of 2022, or during the 2022-23 academic year is eligible for entry.
(2) The closing date for receipt of entries is 3 May 2023.
(3) Judging will take place by 31 May 2023 and will be carried out by a panel which includes the YPTE team and staff from Rothschild & Co.
(4) All winners will be informed of their success by 7 June 2023.
(5) The competition is open to any group of young people aged 5-11.
(6) The name and county of the winning schools and the names of the judges will be available to anyone sending a stamped addressed envelope to YPTE, Yeovil Innovation Centre, Barracks Close, Copse Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8RN within 28 days of the published closing date.
(7) YPTE reserves the right to publish the school name, photographs and county of the winners or to publicise the Awards presentation after the presentation and before 31 December 2023.
(8) There is no limit to the number of entries each school can submit.
(9) All entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
(10) The prize fund will be distributed in full, but YPTE reserves the right to re-allocate Awards if no entry of appropriate standard is received for a category within a region.
(11) Materials from each of the Regional Champions' projects will feature in a virtual Awards Ceremony video, which will be made available online via a private link to each of the Champion schools. The virtual awards video will be made publicly available at a later date, subject to consent from the Champion schools.
(12) The UK Champions will be selected from the Regional Champions and will be announced via the online screening of the virtual Awards Ceremony.
(13) YPTE reserves the right to allocate Highly Commended prizes regionally on merit.
(14) The decision of the judging panel is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.